We are a small team pursuing huge e-commerce projects. We develop innovative solutions for largest brands and millions of end-users.
In our work we use SCRUM methodology. We successively lead our projects to their final stages and personally shape all our solutions. We are also completely non-corporate. In practice it means that we all have a real impact on our work and hold the keys to development in our own hands.
You probably haven’t heard about us yet. So, maybe you just pop in and see for yourself how much we can offer. True story, no BS.
- Analysis of existing websites and their usability improvement.
- Development of ergonomic user interfaces.
- Watching and implementation of current trends in GUI development.
What we expect:
- Proficiency at JQuery, Angular.js, JSON, XML.
- 2+ years experience in developing web applications.
- Understanding of web browser and mobile device specifics.
What we offer:
- Work on spectacular European e-commerce projects.
- Scrum methodology, used at every stage of work.
- Unique work culture, based on discussions, search for solutions, project meetings, integration events, etc.
- Development in task-related areas (following your own choice).
- Really good pay and incentives.
- Assistance in relocation to Wroclaw.
If you want to send us your CV: