We are a small team pursuing huge e-commerce projects. We develop innovative solutions for largest brands and millions of end-users.
In our work we use SCRUM methodology. We successively lead our projects to their final stages and personally shape all our solutions. We are also completely non-corporate. In practice it means that we all have a real impact on our work and hold the keys to development in our own hands.
You probably haven’t heard about us yet. So, maybe you just pop in and see for yourself how much we can offer. True story, no BS.
- Development and implementation of E-Commerce applications in Java / JEE technologies.
- Work in Agile â€“ SCRUM processes.
- Collaboration with the international team of programmers, analysts and testers.
- Tracking and implementation of the most recent trends in the areas of technology, programming, processes and tools.
What we expect:
- 2+ years experience in developing Java/ JEE server applications.
- Engineer’s precision and attention to code quality.
- Knowledge of the recent trends and ability to search for new, improved solutions.
- Courage to collaborate in international environment.
What we offer:
- Work in the spectacular European e-commerce projects.
- Scrum methodology, used at every stage of work.
- Use of advanced tools: JAVA 7, HTML 5, CSS 3, angular, Intellij, GIT.
- Opportunity to achieve the expert level at hybris methodology.
- Unique work culture, based on discussions, search for solutions, project
- meetings, integration events, etc.
- Development in the task-related areas (following your own choice).
- Really good pay and incentives.
- Assistance with the relocation to Wroclaw.
If you want to send us your CV: